SIMS Insider Threat
Support your insider threat program with SIMS.
The proliferation of insider threats is a complex and persistent challenge for all national security stakeholders. From negligent or disgruntled employees to hostile nation-state actors, the costs and consequences of insider threats can be staggering.
For over 35 years, SIMS Software has been fully invested in the national security mission. Our flagship product, SIMS, is the most trusted industrial security management solution on the market. Insider threats can’t be addressed in silos – they require a complete context. That’s why SIMS provides a fully automated 360° view of every physical, virtual and human asset inside your security domain. We provide our customers with the technology tools necessary to detect, deter and mitigate insider threats and stay compliant with government requirements.
SIMS Insider Threat Capabilities
- Enables compliance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Change 2 insider threat requirements.
- Provides centralized, enterprise-wide storage of insider threat data to support synergy and collaboration between functional elements: human resources, security, information assurance and legal.
- Provides real-time monitoring, evaluation and reports via SIMS Dashboards to supplement your insider threat program anytime, anywhere.
- Compiles threat indicator data to identify insiders who meet or exceed thresholds.
- Insider threat case management that compiles, organizes and tracks indicator data related to potential insiders, applied mitigation and further compliance reporting.
- Provides details related to foreign travel, foreign contacts and number/type of incidents.
- E-mail notifications to Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO) and insider threat working group members of individuals requiring further review.
- Ability to perform self-inspections with Excel-compatible tools.