SIMS Software Proudly Supports the InfraGard National Congress and Conference
The InfraGard National Congress and Conference will be held in Las Vegas from September 23-27, 2018. As longtime members and sponsors of our local InfraGard San Diego chapter, SIMS Software is thrilled to also support InfraGard at the national level. InfraGard is a FBI-affiliated nonprofit organization that is doing tremendous work in critical infrastructure protection. The InfraGard program provides a vehicle for seamless public/private collaboration, expedites the timely exchange of information, and promotes mutual learning opportunities relevant to the protection of critical infrastructure.
SIMS Software is sponsoring the InfraGard keynote luncheon on day one, featuring Mike Sena, president of the National Fusion Center Association (NFCA) and Executive Director of the Northern California High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area and Northern California Regional Intelligence Center.
Presentations at the InfraGard National Conference will also include:
- Securing the Dept. of Defense Supply Chain and Security as the 4th Pillar of the DoD Acquisition Process
- Insider Threat Intelligence: Overview of Nation-State Sponsored Talent Recruitment Platforms
- The Significance of Public/Private Collaboration and Information-Sharing in Achieving the Mission of the FBI
- The Growing Threat to America’s Cyber Infrastructure
- FBI Perspective: Emerging Technologies
- Digital Data in the Age of Breaches and Threats
- FBI Perspective: Cyber Threats and Trends and Business Email Compromise
The concentration of defense companies in the San Diego region remains one of the largest in the United States. As a local supporter of InfraGard San Diego, SIMS Software will continue supporting regional security education and training programs for the defense industrial base and all other critical infrastructure sectors.